I had already planned this “Giving Thanks” blog post for today… then when I was out for a run, look what I came across!!
- My amazing support network from coast to coast.
- My ability to see the silver lining in most every cloud.
- The ability for us all to choose to learn in every situation.
- My clients who inspire me every day.
- The perfection in the universe that I have learned to lean on.
- Unknown blessings already on their way.
- My amazing 6 year old who reminds me daily to stop and check on the bugs and snails – they matter too.
- … and the person who took the time to spell out “THANKFUL” on the beach.
What is at the top of your THANKFUL list?