“When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take — choose the bolder.” — William Joseph Slim
Through last month’s challenge to revisit your goals, you have taken the time to review and revise your goals (you have, haven’t you?? If not, get help here)… so now it’s time to act on them … BOLDLY act!
Welcome to our July “Bold Actions Wild Card” business challenge!We’re calling it “wild card” because it’s up to YOU to choose the bold actions that you need to do to keep your business moving forward.
The Challenge: each week in July, I will post a new blog post about bold actions, and each week, you will select and complete 2 different bold actions.
Any action counts as long as it is BOLD! Only you can know for yourself what qualifies as BOLD, because bold actions look different to every one of us. Ask yourself what is the action that has you momentarily hold your breath AND gets you excited inside when you think about doing it? THAT is the bold action you are looking for!
Here are some examples of bold actions to get you started:
- Make a certain number of sales calls each day / week
- Start work an hour later so you can exercise before work (or plan your 30-hr work week!)
- Raise your rates
- Take a day (or 2 or 3) off
- Start a conversation with a possible business partner
- Ask for help
- Offer help
- Sign up for a Big Fish Nation program
- Only put 3 tasks on your To Do list
- Update your Vision Story
- Work only with clients you LOVE, doing work you LOVE (even if you have to “fire” a current client or 2)
Bold actions are powerful motivators to doing GREAT work and challenging ourselves to stretch as we help our business grow. Wild success grows from bold actions!
What will your bold actions be this week? One of them can be to share those bold actions with us in a comment below! I look forward to hearing from you — and please let me know how I can support you in any of those BOLD actions!