As I posted last month, I have been in business 12 years and I as enter my teen years, I have been connecting with many of my old clients. And I’ve been LOVING the conversations.
I am finding that they are:
- Flying for the most part, their businesses are rocking!
- One left her larger company and launched a smaller one, but she happier then ever with simple.
- They have created a life that allows for great family time, one is traveling all over the country and working from her RV!
- They are focused on usually up to 3 things at most in their business. They are streamlined!
- One finished her book!
- They all are having FUN!
- One is expanding her businesses outside of the US boarders and see our world as her oyster.
- One is in Africa, as I write this… doing good in the world.
- Some have grown million dollar plus businesses in the past few years.
- They are drawing the line on taking care of themselves – one ran her first marathon.
- One in particular has a business that is floundering. Her service has become a commodity, it has changed drastically the past few years but she is not floundering, she is hopeful and redesigning her life and business. I admire her strength and stamina as she puts life back together again.
As I connect with them, I am reminded that we are truly the ones that create our life and business. So, don’t be surprised if I reach out to you for a conversation, to connect, to learn what you’ve been up to and what impact you are having in the world. What I realize in my businesses ‘teen years’ is support matters. Every decision we make, helps shape our life and business. Connection matters.