On September 13, 2015, I turn 50. It seems impossible but true. I was trying to decide how I wanted to celebrate my birthday.
- Gathering an amazing group of women and hiking a mountain? We did that last month.
- Having a fancy dinner in with my daughter and toasting with apple juice? We do that most every week.
- Getting together with my family and celebrating life? We did that a few week ago.
- Throwing a big party? I am doing that this month.
- Going out for a fancy dinner with friends? I did that last weekend.
- Going out for a quiet romantic date with my sweetie? We do that regularly.
- Doing something way out of my comfort zone outdoors. I did that last month too! (High Ropes Adventure park!)
It was then, that I realized, I live every day to my fullest and I am so grateful.
So, I decided that what I wanted to do was identify what I feel are my top #50Lessons I have learned from being on this planet for 50 years. When I sat at my computer, the #50Lessons appeared almost magically. As an author, I know that does not happen often but when it does, I know that I did not do the writing alone, I had help. Awesome help.
On July 25, 2015, we will begin the party – on Facebook (my private page and my public page) and on Twitter. #50Lessons in 50 Years. Feel free to ‘LIKE’ my Facebook page and Friend me on Facebook and/or Follow me on Twitter. I look forward to sharing with you.
Following that I will post all of the #50Lessons in 50 Years here on my Blog in one spot.
The #50Lessons came from you, from life, from living fully, from the highs and lows. I am so grateful and as my daughter and I sing Michelle Jamail’s song often: ‘I Am So Glad I Am Here.’