Leaders and Their Teams
Lorin and her team believe strongly that a Company can be an awesome place for people to work. We know how important the bottom-line is and we know that that is not the only thing that is important. We know that the impact the Company has in the community (and the world) is just as important. It is our goal to work with corporate teams to create a more conscious environment in which you work. Were we not only can work well together to reach our goals but as important to enjoy the work experience. It is the teams passion to work with a leader to:
- Create an environment where people love coming to work and feel that it is truly one of the ‘best places to work’.
- Increasing consciousness around the sales process and increase the bottom-line.
- Differentiate the Company from their competitors by being of service.
- Have everyone in the company be empowered and responsible for solving problems and contributing to the success of the company by eliminating pettiness and gossip which has zero value.
- Help management be in a position of prevention and leading rather than constantly ‘putting out fires’ and on the ‘endless hamster wheel.’
- Creating a holistic approach to success.
- Aligning each individual & team with the Corporate vision & goals.
We go about these goals by using the following components:
- One-on-One coaching with the leadership/sales team
- Group Sessions via phone with the leadership team, sales team or whole company depending on the size (group size is limited for greatest impact)
- We use a variety of books as our base such as: Conscious Business: How to Build Value through Values by Fred Kofman and Sales Coaching by Linda Richardson.
- (optional) Experiential approach combined with the with the above 3 components. This is an unperson custom experience to your group that build the connect among the team like no other. It is priced separately and optional.
- An Assessment to help each participant get personal and professional feedback about themselves that can be used in all aspects of their lives.
Recently, Lorin has proudly partnered with Tricia Seitz to deliver this extremely powerful program. Tricia has been business coaching and professionally facilitating sales training for over 20 years. During her 12-year tenure with Richardson, she worked with clients in a variety of businesses and often was mistaken as an employee of the company because of her deep commitment to learn the business of her customer. Most recently, Tricia worked as a sales coach, consultant and facilitator for over forty (40) of Angie’s List managers. Tricia believes there is nothing worse than untapped, wasted human potential and she is steadfast in helping you get the most out of yourself and your team. Tricia Seitz lives in Indiana with her husband and 2 daughters.
It is her life work to raise consciousness of herself and everyone around her. She walks her talk. She will stretch you, she will demand integrity from you and the rest of the team; she will find the learning in the failure and she will ensure that you are coaching your team to be doing better sales every day. She is committed to that as well as enjoying her own life fully. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” -Margaret Mead